What to Expect from the New 2025 Hyundai Tucson Compact SUV – One of the most popular small SUVs on the market is the Hyundai Tucson, which has a nice look, a roomy cabin, and many high-tech features. Hyundai gave the Tucson a mid-cycle update for 2025. The outside has some minor changes, but the inside has been completely redone. Find out what you need to know about the new 2025 Hyundai Tucson.
Design: Exterior and Interior
With its sharp lines, angled headlights, and flowing grille, the 2025 Hyundai Tucson keeps the unique look of the previous model. There are, however, some changes that make it more polished and up-to-date, such as:
– A new front bumper with gold details and more oversized air intakes; – A redesigned rear bumper with a diffuser and two exhaust tips;
– New LED headlights that are linked together by a horizontal bar
Brand-new metal wheels in 17-, 18-, and 19-inch sizes: Crimson Red, Dark Gray, and Phantom Black are the three new colors on the outside.
The most significant changes will be made to the inside of the 2025 Hyundai Tucson. Hyundai has fully redesigned the interior to make it more comfortable, practical, and high-end. Here are some of the highlights:
• A new horizontally oriented panel with a simple layout • A new 10.25-inch digital instrument cluster that can be customized with different modes and themes
– A new navigation system with a 10.25-inch tablet that works with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and Hyundai’s Bluelink services
—A new center panel with actual knobs and buttons for controlling the temperature, the drive modes, and other things
– A new driving wheel with paddle shifters and settings for more than one thing
– A new pad for charging phones wirelessly
– A new lighting system that fills the room with 64 different colors and 10 levels of brightness; New leather seats with quilted stitching and airflow;
– The cabin now has new soft-touch materials and chrome details.
The Hyundai Tucson 2025 has three different powertrains: a fuel engine, a hybrid system, and a plug-in system. The fuel engine is a 2.5-liter four-cylinder with 178 lb-ft of torque and 187 hp. The gearbox has eight speeds and can have front or all-wheel drive.
The hybrid system has a 1.6-liter four-cylinder engine that is turbocharged, an electric motor, and a 1.49-kWh battery pack. It makes 226 horsepower and 258 pound-feet of torque all together. It has all-wheel drive as standard and is paired with a six-speed automatic engine.
The plug-in hybrid system has the same engine and electric motor as the hybrid system, but it has a bigger 13.8-kWh battery pack that lets it go up to 28 miles on electricity alone. It also makes more power, with 261 horsepower and 258 pound-feet of torque. It also has all-wheel drive and an automated engine with six speeds.
Hyundai’s Smartstream technology is built into all of the powertrain choices. This technology improves speed, gas mileage, and pollution. They also have Hyundai’s HTRAC all-wheel drive system, which can send power to the front or back wheels based on the mode and condition of the drive.
Release Date and Price
In late 2023, the 2025 Hyundai Tucson made its appearance in Europe. It will likely go on sale in the US in early 2024. They have not said for sure yet, but it will likely be around the same price as the current model, which starts at $24,950 for the base SE trim level and goes up to $37,350 for the top-of-the-line Ultimate trim level.
If you want a small SUV with style, room, technology, and good gas mileage, the 2025 Hyundai Tucson is a great pick. It is ready to fight with cars like the Honda CR-V, Toyota RAV4, Ford Escape, and Nissan Rogue thanks to its updated look, better cabin, and range of powertrains.